Saturday, April 6, 2013
There are various reasons why people move from one place to another. It could be work related, downsizing to a much smaller and cheaper house or vice versa, change of atmosphere or in my case I moved in with my husband. When you relocate there are many things you have to consider to make your move less stressful. Here are few things I think you can do to lessen the burden:
* Plan ahead and make sure you have plenty of time to avoid forgetting something.
* Donate unwanted items or have a garage sale.
* Pack delicate items carefully and as much as possible, put similar items together in one box and label them legibly. Heavy things should be at the bottom of the box and the lighter ones should be on top to avoid ruining some of your belongings.
* If you don't want to hire a moving company, trailer rental is your other option. There are companies who cater to specific needs and wherever you move you can just drop off the trailer at one of their nearby branches.
* If the reason you're moving is to downsize and you don't want to donate some of your furniture or any other bulky and heavy items, you can temporarily store them at one of these storage units.
Always remember that at least once in our lifetime we have to move. Moving should not be considered a nightmare but instead a nice experience.
I subscribed this Allure magazine few months ago. My main purpose of subscribing this magazine is merely for additional knowledge about cosmetics. I work in a retail store and assign to manage the health and beauty department. Since I don't wear a lot of make-up and I don't like experimenting either because of financial reason, reading magazines, the internet and listening to people who are experts in cosmetics is where I gain my knowledge.
Saturday, March 30, 2013
If you love playing the electric guitar whether you're a professional guitarist or an amateur, why not invest in buying guitar amplifiers. These amplifiers deliver sounds for the style of music you love to play. I may not be an expert when it comes to how good the quality of a music is or the musical instruments that artists are using but I find it very sensational and striking when I heard a song accompanied by an electric guitar. Like for an instance few weeks ago, my husband and I went to church to attend a mass. For some reason I felt so sleepy that I can't keep my eyes open. When the homily was finished the church choir sung a religious song with the accompaniment of an electric guitar. All of a sudden I was wide awake. I'm not sure if it had to do with the slight changes the church did that particular day when the member of the choir of the church used an electric guitar instead of the piano.
Posted by analou at 1:03 PM